Subject: Information day, 4 February 2025: Track 1 call for proposals, TAFF call for expression of interest and PPRD East 4 restricted invitation to submit a proposal
From: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2025 11:07:23 +0200

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Directors-General,

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached an invitation and practical information regarding an 
information day to be organised online on 4 February 2025 from 12:30 to 
15:30, on the Technical Assistance for

Disaster Risk Management “Track 1” (UCPM-2025-TRACK 1) call for proposals, 
call for expression of interest for the Technical Assistance Financing 
Facility (TAFF), and restricted invitation to submit a proposal for the 
Programme in the Eastern Partnership countries (PPRD East 4).

Best regards,

The Prevention and Preparedness Programme team

European Commission
DG ECHO - European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations
Unit B.3 - Prevention and Preparedness Capacity Building
 <https://civil-protection-humanitarian-aid.ec.europa.eu/> 
https://civil-protection-humanitarian-aid.ec.europa.eu
 <http://blogs.ec.europa.eu/echo-action/> Blog | 
<http://www.youtube.com/user/HumanitarianAidECHO> YouTube | 
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/69583224@N05/> Flickr | 
<http://twitter.com/eu_echo/> X | 
<http://www.facebook.com/ec.humanitarian.aid/> Facebook  | 
<https://www.instagram.com/eu_echo/> Instagram

The  <https://civil-protection-knowledge-network.europa.eu/> Union Civil 
Protection Knowledge Network connects civil protection and disaster risk 
management communities,

sharing knowledge and growing collective strength in prevention of, 
preparedness for and response to disasters.